Thursday, April 21, 2011

My baby is getting bigger and bigger by the day so I figured I better take at least one picture of her gigantic hand and it's baby dimples. Max's dimples are no more, and I have no idea when that happened. So with Rory I've been watching them and they are slowly fading away which is exciting and sad all at the same time. Just look at how cute those baby dimples are!


And just to prove how old they are, I was cleaning the house and the kids got extremely quiet. So I quick run to find them and see they are sitting on the floor eating apples. Yup, Max snuck them a couple apples so they could snack without asking mom first, but it was so cute to see them sitting quietly I had to take a few pictures. I mean, how often does this happen?!


I'll tell you how often it happens, never. This morning we painted our toenails. There are so many smudges and overlaps since their little feet just could. not. stand. still. It was cute, and the result is perfect toddler purple toenails!


Can you tell today has already started out better then yesterday?!

No comments:

Post a Comment