Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Now that my internet appears to be up and running -  finally - lets share those Easter pictures!

I didn't get any pictures of the kids tearing into their Easter baskets as I was recording them instead but you can see by the mess that they really enjoyed them. And the best part? No candy! They got plenty between all the other baskets family members gave them.


After enjoying the morning and relaxing at home we loaded up and went to Grammy and Dido's to spend Easter with Dusty's family, which is always a fun time!

Max is showing off one of the worms he found.


Grammy and Anna, looking cute in their ruffles.


Bridget, Rosie and Gayle enjoying the sun.


Cristie and Michelle showing off the worms in mud dessert - yummy!


Lyla giving Rory a push on the big swing.


I took more pictures of course but it's late and I don't have the energy to go through them all. Oh, and I also got a picture of Rory this morning carrying all her stuffed animals. Monkey fell before she got this far, but you still get the picture of just how much work it is getting her up in the morning. My little cuddle bug!


Hopefully tonight doesn't pan out to be too late. I'm currently waiting on animal control to come and pick up my neighbor's dog, for the second time today. I'm sure I'll share that story later but I just don't have the energy tonight. Sweet Dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment