Monday, April 4, 2011

Dusty and I got away this weekend and it was amazing! First, it was so nice to get to hang out with Andrea and Jesica. (Don't mind my four chins.)


We had a great time entertaining each other with stories about our children, our husbands, and our crazy lives. The three of us have never hung out all together as a group and after this weekend I have no idea why. They were so much fun and we all really hit it off well together! Of course, they had to worry about their men as they barreled through the air on their snowmobiles, trying not to crash and be the first one to the top.


My man? Well he was a bit safer and a lot more dirtier as he was in charge of making sure the sleds were running right and he was always quick to fix any problems that occurred. That was fine with me, its quite impressive to watch him work.


It was also really nice to get to spend some time with just Dusty and have fun with our friends. He was so great about taking one nice picture with me. He really loves when I whip out the camera...


Oh, and we found the kid's trophies! So I am now a proud owner of a kid's Midwest Snowmobile Racing Association trophy.


Obviously I didn't really steal it, I just took a nice picture and put it back safely. You all are so gullible sometimes...

:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment