Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Today is a bad day. It started with us at the doctor's office as Rory is still having complications from her toddler poops. I also got my allergy shot which requires we sit in the office for 30 minutes. Two hours after arriving we were finally leaving, cranky and hungry.

Then the kids fell asleep on the drive home from the doctor's office. Now, by fell asleep, I literally mean they slept for the last 5 minutes of the drive and were up as soon as we were home and ready for lunch. After lunch I let them run wild, which is rare, in hopes to burn out some energy before their naps. Unfortunately, it doesn't appear to have worked. They've both been in their rooms for thirty minutes now, and they are both playing quietly.

I don't have anymore to write, I'm crabby and impatiently waiting for my beautiful happy children to reappear after nice, long, luxurious naps. (PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE)

No comments:

Post a Comment