Monday, May 2, 2011

This weekend was awesome and there is so much to talk about and pictures to show that I'm going to have to break it down over the next couple of days. It all started when two people fell in love and decided to get married. Hello Mr. and Mrs. Matt and Gwenda...


Which leads to me getting a chance to dress my family up. I know, we are quite the good looking family. You can tell me.


After the ceremony there were a few hours before dinner was served, but the bar was open and everyone was enjoying themselves. Grandpa was kind enough to pose with me and my children. We sure love our GG John!


I must have looked pretty exhausted chasing my kids around because I was suddenly given two drinks at one time.


Max and Rory were hilarious on the dance floor. They refused to leave it, dancing to every song. Everyone was talking about them and laughing at them and dancing with them. All our practicing for the wedding paid off!


Once Grandma and Bopa left with the kids, my night really started. But we'll end here for today. Stay tuned...

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful!! What church is that? It looks like St. Francis is Superior.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your family is adorable...did you get your hair cut? you look so pretty. Max is a stud on the dance floor

    ReplyDelete