Friday, May 6, 2011

Max has become obsessed with worms. This in itself isn't a big deal since worms don't bother me. It's when he picks up the dried up worms, or leaves the worms all over our garage that it starts to bother me. And when he licks them - oh yes, he licks them - I want scream. Why this kid insists on licking worms I don't know but I am positive my grossed out reaction keeps him doing it. Sorry, Mama isn't going to act excited when I see him throwing a worm against his tongue.

Rory? She's not innocent. This girl has decided that every time we go outside she must seek out the dirtiest spot she can find, dig her hands in, and give the mud a taste. Every single time we go outside. Have I not mentioned before that I don't care for the mud? Look at this mess.


We have been having some fun while playing outside too. Yesterday I taught the kids how to barrel roll down our hill. I was incredibly dizzy after our 10 minutes of rolling. Max tended to roll crooked but it worked for him. Rory, well she got about 1 roll in before she'd sit up and watch Max or me but she got the idea of it.


We've been having fun enjoying this spring weather. Hopefully Mother Nature is done teasing us and it will continue to warm up!

No comments:

Post a Comment