Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Today the kids and I visited with GG. She wasn't able to make it to Max's birthday so we made plans to visit her at her house instead! As soon as we got there the kids dug right into their presents! (Yes, GG had to get Rory a gift too apparently.)



After opening the gifts GG got the kids to work watering all her plants on her deck.



Since it was so beautiful outside we decided to enjoy our lunch in the sun. My grandma has had this table since we were kids so it was pretty cool to watch them eat at the same table we used to as children!


And I just love this picture of GG and Rory snuggling so I had to share it!


Many of you probably realize this already, but GG loves to spoil her grandchildren. This also includes me. By the time we left the van was bogged down with toys and games along with an assortment of plants that she insisted on digging up while I was there so I could put them in my own yard. I now have some plants that she had dug up from her mom, my great grandma and the kid's great great grandma! How cool is that? So I had to get them in the ground as soon as we got home to keep them safe. And then you have to water them real good. Rory took the nice watered plants as an opportunity to shine.


Have I mentioned how much I dislike mud?!

No comments:

Post a Comment