Tuesday, May 3, 2011

After the kids left I was able to relax a lot more, which started with a few more of these:


And a family shot or two: 


Now, before you think I went crazy, please note that in the above picture, Gwen and I have imaginary shots because we're cool like that. Also? Since there was no bread but Tara and I knew we needed something with substance, we shared this as an addition to our dinner plates:


Yes, I know, genius! 

At some point in the evening we made our way to the Neighborly Bar with our cousin Jen and her husband Sean. This point of the evening gets a bit hazy but I remember dancing, having an amazing time, and not caring that I was barefoot walking around the bar and even the bathroom. 


It makes me shudder now, but at least I had fun! And before we returned to our hotel room for the evening my husband was kind enough to get me Subway, for substance obviously. (Can you tell he was thrilled to do this for me?) 


Like I told everyone else, the last few family gatherings we've had I haven't been able to let loose because I was pregnant or nursing so I had a lot of catching up to do. And God apparently thought so too and gave me a pass because the next morning? I felt fine! Tired, and sore, but no hangover. That's right, God loves me!

Tomorrow I'll show pictures of our meeting with baby Eva and all the fun we had with Brooke and Dana while visiting with them. I can't wait and have been purposely holding off on showing pictures of them. Oh, and one last picture I missed yesterday, my beautiful cousin Gwen and I. 


Congratulations Gwen and Matt and thanks for an awesome party!

No comments:

Post a Comment