Monday, January 24, 2011

You want to know what's crazy? Cramming my whole family, plus our "plus ones" as Tara called them, into my parent's lake house for the weekend. Especially when it's below zero pretty much the whole weekend. I mean, that leaves us with only games and drinking. And games and drinking with my family? Leads to pictures like this:

Why Andrea thought this was a good idea, I don't know. Why Taylor agreed, is even more bothersome!


The faces say it all!


Something was really funny, but Andrea refuses to take a laughing picture.


Who doesn't enjoy a Bloody Mary in the morning?


Oh yeah, and then there was fishing too, because Dusty is my husband after all. I'll save those pictures for tomorrow though. I know you're excited!

1 comment:

  1. How fun!! Love bloody marys! YUM! I can't imagine what you all would do snowed in together for an entire week.... haha!! You'd have a blast!!

    ReplyDelete