Monday, January 3, 2011

I'm home again today. This time Rory is sick. I have my theories as to what could have led to this sudden cough and fever and it starts with a question. How many hands do you think have touched that very spot?


Yes, that is disgusting, and yes I did yell at Dusty to move her once I realized what I took a picture of. Kids I tell ya!

We had a fun trip to the zoo on New Year's Day. The kids were in great moods and had fun running around looking at all the animals.


I love this picture. We all remember those times we smashed our faces against the glass to get just that itty bit closer, and Max is following in all our footsteps!


We caught a little of the dolphin feeding and the kids had a blast watching the trainers play with the dolphins.


Needless to say, 3 hours running around like the animals in the zoo led to a much needed nap on the way home.


It was a great start to 2011 even if it may be the reason Rory is sick today!

1 comment:

  1. I love it!! We did that on New Year's Day when Ryan was one and it was a blast. We bundled him up all cozy warm and off we went. I thought about doing it this year, but we couldn't take any chances with Owen's recent surgery :-( Looks like you had a blast though!! Great photos! Happy New Year to you all.

    ReplyDelete