Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Anna, Dusty's cousin whom I've claimed as my own, will be moving out of state in a few weeks for a promotion. I'm really happy for her. I am. I'm also totally bummed.

You remember these adorable pictures?



Those cakes were made with Anna's help. She's an extremely talented baker, and not only that but she puts up with my insane demands that we spend quality time together while I decorate the cakes she bakes. I mean seriously, look at those cake decorations that I did. Now look at the Christmas cookies she decorated this year.


Do you see what I mean? She's insanely talented. And you don't even get to taste the food! Trust me, it's that good. And I don't even like sweets.

So in order to make her feel guilty for leaving me and forcing me to either bake myself (the horror!) or order my treats (it's not personal!) I decided to dedicate this blog to her.

Anna, I love you, I really am happy for you and the new promotion and you better be good at keeping me updated on what is going on in my vicarious life! Also? How psyched are you to have a whole blog post dedicated just to you? You totally deserve it and more!


See? We were obviously meant to be the real cousins. This picture would just look all goofy if Dusty's face replaced mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment