Thursday, January 13, 2011

I know I told you that everyone is healthy, but that was a stretch from the truth as Max has a cold and really it's not worth writing about - usually. Yesterday though, Max's nose was really runny. So runny the teacher felt she needed to discuss it with me when I picked Max up from daycare.She was concerned it was getting raw and wanted to draw my attention to it. (Thanks!)

This is what Max's sleeves looked like at the end of the day. Yuck!


Yes, we do encourage him to use Kleenex but he's a 2 year old boy. I don't think he's going to stop using his sleeve anytime soon.

After taking a picture of Max's sleeve Max had to take a picture of Rory because "It's Rory's turn!"


And then I decided to let Rory take her first picture with my camera. You know, that camera I love and cherish and spent a lot of money on because I love and cherish my photos? Yeah...


I learned my lesson to pay attention, and spent a lot of time cleaning my lens, but I do love this picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment