Friday, January 21, 2011

Last night we went to Katie and Andrew's house to check out their basement that they just finished remodeling. I wish I would have at least thought to take a picture so I could show you what a good job they did on it, but instead you'll just have to trust me that it looks really great. (Now if only that couch would come in, huh Katie? hee hee.)

Good news is I still got the gold. You know, pictures of the cute kids to show off! Lyla was very good about sharing her desk with the kids, unfortunately they couldn't decide who got to actually sit in the seat without some pushing and shoving.


Lyla was teaching Rory some dance moves at the dance party.


Max wanted to join in, but as you can tell by Dusty's face, we do not allow dancing (or standing for that matter) on chairs or benches.


We had a nice evening, the kids were really fun to watch, and I'm glad we finally got to see the basement completely finished!

No comments:

Post a Comment