Monday, January 17, 2011

Dusty and I split up this weekend. Dusty went fishing and had lots of fisherman stories, but also a picture to match the story being told.


You'll have to ask him all about landing this 4-5 lb fish on a 2 lb line. (Yes, he told me the story, I just didn't take notes and know I'll get in trouble for telling it wrong here.) And make sure he doesn't forget to add that Chad was a big help! (He would try to take all the credit...)

I went back to my old college stomping grounds and hung out with the greatest college friends a girl could ever ask for. You know they love you when they take a picture like this specifically for the blog!


We had a really great time. We only fought once. Wait? Did I just say I got in a fight with my girl friends? Apparently I'm the weird one because I wanted to turn the cab around and go take a picture in front of the Oscar Mayer Weiner mobile. In the cold, late at night, parked at a hotel parking lot. I don't know why they wouldn't let me, I still think it would have been awesome...

The kids? They were getting spoiled up at Dido's and Grammy's! I know they had a good time as they were pretty exhausted Sunday when we all met up. Unfortunately we had are first full-on public meltdown that resulted in Max and I having to leave Grandpa's birthday party shortly after arriving, but Dusty and Rory still had a lot of fun. Thankfully everyone got to bed on time last night and it should be a really busy yet exciting week!

1 comment:

  1. I would have turned around to get my picture taken with the weiner mobile!!

    ginger (for some reason i cant sign in under myself)

    ReplyDelete