Tuesday, August 3, 2010

There are few things in this world that I would consider to be as cute as small children (especially mine), but I think you'll all agree with me that my newest niece is right up there!


This is Randy and Ashley's newest puppy. Not only is she a boxer, which Dusty and I have talked about getting for years, but she was also rescued! They picked her up from a foster home on Sunday and brought her to show off at the family picnic. I, unfortunately, forgot my camera so I do not have any fun pictures from Dusty's family picnic. But trust me, the kids and her are going to be the best of friends!

Her name is Maya. (The spelling of her name is still up for debate between the two of them, so you may see it spelt here differently another time.) She is 10 weeks old and if she had her favorite of Max and Rory it would definitely be Rory right now. Although, I'm pretty sure that is mainly because Rory is crawling which puts her face at the perfect height for Maya to lick and lick and lick. Rory is a good sport and will tolerate a few kisses and we're usually fast enough to stop Maya from doing much more!

I can't wait to get some cute baby and puppy pictures; I need to find something to sell with them, everyone knows babies and puppies sell!

No comments:

Post a Comment