Wednesday, August 25, 2010

I'm really sorry, I'm not greedy, I realize I already bother my family and friends once a year to raise money for MS as this is a cause that is near and dear to me for reasons that have been disclosed before. I have decided to continue to raise money for this cause while also starting a team to raise money for The National Ataxia Foundation.

Dusty and I have donated privately to this organization for many years as Ataxia is a disease that greatly affects his family. It is something I've always been passionate about and have even sent letters or emails on occasion asking others to donate.

This month I received an email from them letting me know that they have decided to start a first ever walk here in Minnesota. It's also a "virtual" walk for others around the world to join in. Needless to say, a family team had to be started, and since I have experience with fundraising and getting a team organized I decided to take the lead.

So, I will be raising money for MS in the spring, and raising money for Ataxia in the fall. That is just the way it is going to have to be. I've never once been upset if someone doesn't donate to me, I realize we all have our causes that are near and dear to us, but I'd love it if you could help me out! My goal is $50 this year, so even $5 will go far.

What do you say? Will you help me out? Click here to go to my page:
https://naf.myetap.org/fundraiser/TCWnR/individual.do?participationRef=3467.0.86174853

No comments:

Post a Comment