Monday, August 9, 2010

The last few days have been crazy. Instead of trying to cram it all into one blog post I'm going to space it out. (Plus, I have many pictures on Ashley's camera since I used her's after forgetting my SD Card...but more on that later.)

Friday evening Dusty, the kids and I all headed over to my parent's place to hang out. The kids were excited to see Bopa and Grandma while I was excitedly waiting to see my second cousin Jean and her boys! You may remember me linking to her before, but she lives in Atlanta and her and I have become close thanks to all the blogging we both do about our families! (You can find her at TypicalSuburbanFamily.com.)

She was in town for a little over a week, spending most of her time in central Wisconsin with her mom but she made her way back to the cities Friday to hang out with friends until her flight back home on Monday. So we planned to see each other Friday evening. Things didn't go quite as planned as traffic was terrible for Jean's drive, but we all finally met up and had a fun time catching up while the boys ran in circles in the family room with Rory crawling right through them!

They were even pooped enough by the end of the evening to sit still for a photo op!


Aren't the kids just adorable? (Left to Right: Max (2), Rory (10 mos), Ryan (3.5), and Owen (2 this week)) Maybe we'll make a trip to Atlanta to see them sometime!

1 comment:

  1. Such a cute picture!! It was so great to see you! I only wish we could have had more time together. The kids enjoyed it so much. And your parents are saints for putting up with four crazy kiddos in their house!! Definitely come to Atlanta. You all are welcome any time!

    ReplyDelete