Monday, August 30, 2010

After our stressful week we were so happy to leave for the lake house that I think we left skid marks in our driveway! We had a really great time.

We spent most of our time outdoors. It was windy, but that just kept the temperature at a really comfortable level so we're not complaining too much. Max got to fish a lot, which he was happy about.


Both kids were just wiped by nap time from being outdoors. Rory fell asleep while eating lunch on Saturday and would have again on Sunday had we not known to watch for the signs that time!


Grandma was not able to join us, but the kids sure had a fun time loving on their Bopa! (Something tells me he had just as much fun as they did.)


On our way home we stopped in Cumberland for their Rutabaga Festival and had Louie's brats and I got my favorite - a gyro! Here are the kids at Louie's Finer Meats.


Max and I both really wanted to go on a ride. Max was really intrigued by the dragons and he was big enough to ride with me so away we went. He did really great and we both giggled as we spinned it to go faster and faster!


Let's hope our carefree weekend leads to a less stressful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment