Sunday, May 9, 2010

This Mother's Day I was extra lucky. Not only did I have both my beautiful babies to celebrate with, on Saturday I also had my Goddaughter, Lyla! Max and Lyla had a great time playing together and Rory just enjoyed watching them with her big blue eyes.



On Sunday Yoyi (pronounced "chuch-chi" which is Ukrainian for aunt) had Sunday brunch for all of Dusty's family. It was very nice, and I enjoyed seeing the family. Thankfully the sun warmed it up a bit and we could enjoy the outdoors. Here are Katie, Andrew and Anna soaking up the sun.


I had Dusty get a picture of Max, Rory and I playing outdoors tonight before dinner. I mean, it is Mother's Day, I should have at least one picture with my babies!


Lastly but oh so importantly; many of you may remember when I posted about the baby shower we had for my very good friend, Becca. I'm so excited to report that on Thursday, May 6th at 10:55pm little Conan James decided to arrive!


He weighed in at 8lbs 6oz and was 20 inches long. Max and him had almost the exact same statistics, they weighed the same but little Conan had a 1/2 inch on Max!

No comments:

Post a Comment