Friday, May 14, 2010

The first day of the garage sale was great! We had an awesome turn out and I'm exhausted. We were out setting up on Thursday until 10pm which most of you know is WAY past my bedtime. I was up by 6 to get an early start on my day and by 7:30 we started setting up and already had people showing up. Here's a picture of the garage while we were setting up last night.


Here's Katie and I being very productive sales women.


The best upsell of the day goes to Chris who showed up with Brayden. First we sent him shopping with a list of things to find and then he came back and was able to sell an autographed Timberwolves's picture to a boy in a Timberwolves's shirt buying a Timberwolves's jersey. Yeah, real hard upsell there Chris, but I'll still give you the credit.

Hopefully tomorrow will be just as busy - I'm getting closer and closer to my, oops, I mean, our, new playset!

No comments:

Post a Comment