Monday, May 31, 2010

It was another nice day for the lake! Dusty started the morning out right by catching a huge crappy. Max was with him so he is now Daddy’s good luck charm.

We had a nice time down by the lake and pretty much didn’t leave the water until it started raining that evening. We got in some goofy golf.

Max and Rory enjoyed some snacks while cheering the teams on.

We took the kids for a boat ride to get some ice. Rory’s first time and she did great! I’m hoping to get in some more rides today.

Don’t worry, we also did some water sports. Here’s Chris and his step brother Elijah coming in after a rough ride.

Thankfully the storms passed over the night and the sun is shining. I’m signing off; it’s time to go out-fish my husband!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like so much fun. I'm so jealous. I would have loved to have spent the weekend at our cabin in Gordon, WI. Where is your parents place?

    ReplyDelete