Sunday, May 30, 2010

Memorial weekend has started out pretty great. The weather is excellent and the kids are having a great time playing at the beach. Max is throwing sand all over the place with his new beach toys that Grandma and Grandpa got him and Rory is attempting to eat everything in sight; sand, seaweed, lake water, you name it and it has made its way into her mouth.


Grandma is trying to turn Max into a movie watcher. He was officially allowed to watch TV when he turned 2 and Grandma has been patiently waiting to start showing him her vast collection of movies. Today she popped in The Land Before Time and got him to sit with her for maybe 10 minutes to watch it. I have to admit, I was pretty happy with his disinterest in the TV!

We also were able to meet up with a bunch of my cousins and get a picture of all the Gazdik great grandbabies. Left to right is Taylor, Gavin, Jayden holding the twins Bodin and Jude, Rory, Max and Quinn.

Lastly, I found the self timer on my camera so naturally the first picture had to be a family shot. Yes, we really are this cute in real life too!

Can't wait to spend some more time outside. Although, I think I'll be covering up most of the day, lobster red isn't a good color on me. And I had SPF 50 on all day, stupid fair skin!

No comments:

Post a Comment