Monday, May 24, 2010

I have started so many blogs in my head that I am getting myself confused on what I have and what I have not blogged about! Sorry, but this is going to be an accumulation of 3 different things that have happened over the week. Bear with me and I promise some really cute pictures!

During the garage sale cousin Jody had a really cute lion costume one of her kids wore. She let me take it home for Max and Rory to have to play with. Max found it and now at least once a day he insists on putting it on.

The nice thing is that he has learned how to put it on and take it off himself so I'm not usually doing too much work. Although I believe that may be part of the reason he insists on putting it on and taking it off!

I also was able to go and visit Becca, Al and baby Conan this past week. They let me take a bunch of pictures of Conan in hopes that they will find a good one for the baby announcements, and I also got some family pictures and other fun shots. I'm by no means a photographer, I just have a nice camera, so we got some fun shots for them to chose from. Afterwards little CoCo was getting just a tad bit fussy and I was so proud of myself as I put him to sleep on my chest! I guess once you have kids you really do get "the touch". So I had to have Becca get a picture of me with the sleeping little man!

Lastly, on Sunday, Dusty's family all got together for dinner at Grammy's and Dido's to celebrate Mother's Day together. The "big" kids were so funny as they ran around the house chasing each other. They also were very well behaved and even got to sit at their own table all together!

Grammy wanted an updated version her grandbabies so here's the result - only one crying baby!

Still to come this week - pictures of the start of our garden! We spent a good amount of time out there and let me tell you, I'm the queen of the rototiller! haha

1 comment:

  1. Love the pictures! That cutie pie baby is so tiny.... I forget what it's like to have a little one like that. Oh, and if they need help with their baby announcements, please send them my way! www.myhellodesigns.com

    ReplyDelete