Tuesday, March 6, 2012

We've got a river running through our yard right now. Naturally we needed to go exploring!


Rory quickly got acclimated with the mud. Jumping in it.


Smearing it all over the car.


Covering her hands, a bit on her face from tasting it,


and let's not forget her clothes!


Max got sick of the mud after his socks got wet and moved on to riding his scooter.


That is, until Rory and I started to catch up to him, then he full out ran, carrying the scooter in his arms!


And a funny story with Max. While we were getting ready to go outside he was freaking out about his jacket. When I asked him what the problem was he told me that he didn't look "cool" (his word) with his jacket zipped up. So we compromised and he agreed to wear the fleece instead.

I didn't realize a 3 year old needed to run around with his winter coat unzipped to be cool. I guess I better get with the times!

No comments:

Post a Comment