Sunday, March 25, 2012

Saturday the kids were lucky enough to visit with some horses!


Daddy needed to get some supplies to make a new fishing pole for Max and their business just happens to be at their home where they have 5 horses. The kids had lots of fun playing with them. Although Rory did run half way across the yard when one of the horses we were petting made a little noise at her. I was such a good mom, I keeled over laughing hysterically.

Later that afternoon we got home and decided we were going to try planting a few veggies early this year since this warm weather doesn't seem to be going anywhere. Plus, we had some free seeds that were given to us as a Christmas present, so why not try them out? Check out my husbands cute behind as he carefully plants his even rows.


Max was busy finding worms in hopes that we'll be able to go fishing today. (It needs to warm up, and fast, if we're going out on the boat today.)


Rory was Rory, and tasting all the dirt. No, I have no idea why she continues to do this although I'm starting to think she really enjoys spitting and this allows her to do that.


After all our yard work, our neighbor Chris stopped over and he, Dusty, and Rory and I all drove around the yards on lawn tractors while Max sped between all of us on his four-wheeler. Seriously? I wish I were making that story up. I was not into the whole idea but Rory was absolutely adamant that I drive her so I joined in on the country fun. When did I let my life turn out this way? When, I ask you!

No comments:

Post a Comment