Wednesday, March 21, 2012

This morning I woke up to what sounded like an elephant stampede going on above my head. How in the world my kids can wake up and start running up and down the hallway is mind boggling to me. I knew I was in for trouble when they didn't come down to get me, and trouble is what I found when peeking into Max's room.


That would be Rory and Max on the top bunk with the following items:
Syrup, marshmallows (all over the bed), spaghetti noodles, rigatoni noodles, olive oil, saltine crackers, toppers crackers, dried fruit (all over the bed), cereal, ravioli noodles, oatmeal, chips, croutons, and granola bars.

Yes, half my pantry was brought into that bed with them. For the record, we had started letting Max sleep on the top bunk about a week ago. I had planned to write about that but had yet to get any pictures. While I'm not exactly thrilled about it, Max knew how to scale the side of his bunk and was sneaking up there anyway. So putting the ladder up was a much safer option then having him climb up the side of his bed every night.

Hello Tuesday!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a breakfast Buddy the Elf (from Elf) would eat! Syrup on everything :-)

    ReplyDelete