Sunday, March 7, 2010

If you remember, Uncle Randy and Auntie Andrea got Max a blowup swimming pool and also 400 colorful balls that could be used in it during the winter. Unfortunately, getting to the air compressor is just too much work in the winter so we haven't blown up the pool. Dusty and I ordered a Blu-Ray player and this gigantic box came. Max was having fun playing in it and I got this amazing idea...

I've only got 200 of the 400 balls in the box, but it sufficed. Max thinks it is awful fun to jump into and then he shakes his arms and legs all over to knock as many of the balls out that he can. It's pretty cute and not that big of a mess to pick up. Plus, he usually wants to get out and sing the "clean up" song anyway; so I'm not left cleaning them all up myself. I did try putting Rory in there too but as you can tell by the picture she didn't really know what to make of all the balls.

So this was our excitement for Saturday. We also did spend some time outside and made sure to get in some extra long naps. Now I just have to wait for Max to get bored with this new toy and then I'll put it all away.

No comments:

Post a Comment