Friday, March 12, 2010

All this rain has put me in a bit of a depressing mood. So I'm going to try to remedy that. I wasn't planning to post this yet but thought it might help cheer me up.

I've been walking for MS now for four years. It is a very exciting fundraiser for me as one of my best friend's family has been directly affected by MS and I've been fortunate enough to have amazing family and friends support me in my fundraising efforts. The walk is in May and I'm looking forward to not only walking, I'm also looking forward to a new tradition of having both Max and Rory walking with me. Hopefully after many years they too will decide to support this organization or other organizations they feel strongly about!

If you'd like to help me reach my goal of $500 please click the link to go to my fundraising page:
http://main.nationalmssociety.org/goto/acochran

I'll be sending out my usual email in the next week and that will have my mailing address for those of you that would prefer to mail me a check instead of entering in a credit card online. Feel free to email me if you'd like my address.

As most of you know, my goal is to get 50 people to donate $10 to reach my goal. If you would like to donate a different amount, please do, anything will help!

I'm already feeling better, nothing like raising money for a good cause to scare away those rain clouds!

1 comment:

  1. I'll for sure donate when I get the email! After all you are helping me support my walk for animals! Both are very good causes

    ReplyDelete