Monday, September 3, 2012

We're sticking around home this Labor Day weekend and working on some things. On Saturday Auntie and Taylor took Max and Rory to Taylor's mom's house for some horseback riding.



The kids have been talking about it a lot, so I think it's safe to say they had a great time.


I can also thank Auntie and Taylor for this parking lot picnic.


You see, they were extremely overtired when we picked them up Sunday morning and our first hardware store we stopped at resulted in multiple meltdowns. So when we had hardware store number two to stop at? I volunteered to stay back with the kids. (My project materials were taken care of at the first store...more on that later). So yes, I'm that classy mom that has them eating off the pavement. But I still say it's Auntie and Taylor's faults!

(Just kidding you two, we love you and thank you for taking the kiddos so we could enjoy our day celebrating Becca's 30th at the fair!)


Now, back to those projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment