Tuesday, September 25, 2012

OK, I want to show off a little bit so appease me here. Rory's cupcakes? I was pretty proud of them as I made Rainbow Princess cupcakes. Which basically means, I spent a lot of time getting a rainbow layer effect on those cupcakes so I'm going to show them off.


I made sugar cookies in the shapes of crowns, hearts and stars for the top of the cupcakes and used white chocolate chips melted as the frosting hoping the harder substance would help them stand up. I still had to put toothpicks behind the cupcakes to get it to hold, but they turned out cute anyway.


I bought a French Vanilla cake mix and a refrigerator sugar cookie dough. There was enough effort going into these without needing to add homemade cake mix and cookie mix to the agenda. The good news is no one seemed to mind!


So, there is my showoff for the week. Be impressed!

No comments:

Post a Comment