Thursday, September 6, 2012

This morning the kids and I took Maya for a walk to the waterfalls. (One of the perks to half day school, we can still squeeze in some morning activities!) While I enjoy taking fun artsy pictures, I'm not one to keep them or share them. Every once in a while though I get a really fun one I want to show off, especially if a new technique I was trying worked! Say hello to the sun rays on this spider web. So fun!


Rory and I enjoyed our afternoon shoe shopping yesterday while Max was in school. She decided she needed pink cowboy boots and the girl version of the kicks Max got for school. Of course I said yes to the purple ones!


We also checked out the waterfalls of course, the kids haven't been there in a while and they were quite happy looking at it all.


Max was even getting adventurous and sneaking out way further than he usually goes. Doesn't this face say, "Am I in trouble?" I do love that boy even if his before school energy levels are unmanageable right now.


I'm adjusting to having Max gone for the day, I'm not however, sure what to do with Rory during that time. It seems so simple but I've never been a mother to an only child that is 2, almost 3 years old, so this is new. If you have any fun suggestions, send them my way. We'll be doing the afternoons-to-ourselves thing for the whole school year now so I'm sure we'll be trying lots of things out!

P.S.
We've have a couple friends going through some terrible times with their children. If you're the praying/good wishing type, will you include them in your thoughts and prayers? Thanks much!
www.caringbridge.org/visit/avapesha
www.caringbridge.org/visit/eviekeister

No comments:

Post a Comment