Wednesday, September 19, 2012

It's been a while, I know, I'm sorry. We've had it a bit rough over here. Max got sick on Sunday and it would not go away. He developed what I assumed to be a rash from his fever yesterday but of course that got worse. After a visit to the doctor today we discovered his flushed face, sandpaper rash and boogers everywhere actually aren't our only issues. The boy has strep throat. 

I should be upset but instead I'm elated that we finally have something tangible to treat and a timeline of what to expect. He wanted me to take a picture of his rash to show to Grandma, so take a look Grandma!


It's hard to really see it unless you're up close but you can make it out if you click to make the image larger.

The even better news? My baby girl who turns 3 tomorrow may also have strep but since her symptoms weren't strong enough we'll have to hold off on a throat culture until tomorrow. So on her birthday we'll be visiting the doctor for her 3 year check up and also swabbing her throat to see if she's got strep throat.

So like I said, it's been a rough week. Hopefully I'll have some fun photos for Rory's birthday tomorrow, we'll see how she is feeling!

No comments:

Post a Comment