Sunday, September 23, 2012

Rory's birthday party went wonderfully. Almost all our family made it to celebrate and while it was a bit too chilly to spend a lot of time outdoors, we were still able to enjoy it in bursts.


My baby girl was very excited to tell everyone it was her birthday and we've been working on showing off 3 fingers. (She likes to do 4 instead, like Max.)


I blew up some balloons for the kids to play with. Uncle Eddie thought Nora needed some as hair accessories.


Rory was the proud recipient of a new bike!


And Daddy and Chris got her this pink camouflage four wheeler! She can now cruise up and down the yard on her own instead of riding with Max. (Yes, I do say Daddy because I, by no means, am involved in purchasing four wheelers for 3 year olds.)


Also cute to note? When Rory was uncovering it she got so excited and started yelling "I got a motorcycle! I got a motorcycle!" Max meanwhile is yelling "Just like me Ror! Just like me!" (Max calls her Ror, like Roar, it's adorable!)

There was lots of grumbling but I of course got another group shot! (Some day they'll all just accept this, right?! I mean, it isn't like I freak out when they all do silly things to my photo, the point is to have it.)


It was a great celebration of one of my most favorite little girls. Thank you everyone for helping my daughter feel so very loved every day of her life!

No comments:

Post a Comment