Tuesday, September 11, 2012

This past weekend we were able to spend some time at the lakehouse with my cousins. Not everyone could make it but the reason for the big get together was that Brookey and Eva had flown in to visit, you know, before she has her baby boy in November. (Yay!) Rory was so excited when she saw all the girls, her and Eva immediately took to each other and ventured off on their own. I found them playing in this tube.


My mom took up a collection of all the funny hats they were handing out at the MN State Fair for my kids, naturally we had to take them out to play with.


We took a boat ride between rain clouds. My dad wasn't quite accurate on his rain predictions and we did end up hitting some hard rain about 50 feet from the dock on our return but still, it was fun!





And Eva got to drive the boat! (All the kids took turns but this was Eva's very first time, so worth noting!)


That evening Brookey read stories to the little girls.


Taylor practiced her heart making skills on Brookey's belly which was adorable.


That morning we all took a group shot before separating. I know, I've got some good genes! (Well, besides my own personal stance and shirt that seems to imply I too will be having a baby in November. That's what I get when I'm always the one running into the shot after starting the timer...)


We had a really fun time seeing everyone and getting to hang out. I cannot wait to hear about baby boy's arrival in November. As for Granny Judy? She'll be waiting on that name. It's driving her crazy not knowing!

No comments:

Post a Comment