Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Sometimes being a Mom gets to be just a little too much to handle. Don't get me wrong, I love my children silly, it's just that sometimes the stresses of my everyday life tend to overwhelm me and then I have a daughter who just pooped up her back for the second night in a row, and a son who has a fever and is desperate to be snuggled which is impossible since I can't have my daughter spreading her poop all over the house and she needs to get in the tub immediately!

Or there are those mornings where no one can get going and we're running late, Rory sneezes and snot flies all over the place and since I've already loaded up my arms with all my bags while carrying her there is no possible way for me to be able to wipe the boogers away before Rory gets her hands into it and is spreading them all over herself and me. Then when I get the kids to daycare Max runs through a mud puddle and forgetting all about that I pick him up to carry him down the hall covering my lower half in mud.

Pretty sure a nanny would be appreciated at these times. Anyone want to pony up and spread their wealth by paying for an on-call nanny? Anyone? I didn't think so. But that's OK, because once I get through a rough time I always come out feeling even stronger. Today I'm already feeling pretty confident as I was able to get all the mud off my pants before getting to work and I'm pretty sure all snot residue has been removed from my shirt. For those of you keeping track that puts the score Mom 1, Kids 1. I like things even like that, it keeps me in my place!

No comments:

Post a Comment