Thursday, September 2, 2010

Here are a couple more pictures from last weekend and stories to be told.

Max has become obsessed with fishing! Every moment spent by the water must be spent with a fishing pole in hand. While I know he gets this from his father, he really reminds me of his Uncle Ed. Ed and Max both are constantly on the move, but when it comes to fishing they are both content trying to catch the next fish! Max is already braver then his Mama and will grab the fish with his bare hands and throw them back into the lake.

Here he is getting ready to throw one back:


Here is the after shot when he threw another one, showing the splash from the fish; check out the distance!


I think he and Daddy will have many happy memories of catching fish, and many fish stories to share! Rory so far has not shown an interest in fishing like Max, but she did like looking at the fish once they were caught. I'm perfectly content entertaining her while the boys fish, it gives me more time to try to work on her hair...


Every morning I great her and she has this massive, poofy mess! To make matters worse, she insists on grabbing the top part of her hair and pulling it over and over and over again. It's her soothing mechanism to go to sleep! So every morning the top of her hair is sticking strait up and I'm stuck wetting it down or clipping it.


The longer her hair gets, the messier, curlier, and poofier it goes. My mother in law said it best when she said "Your hair keeps getting longer but it sure doesn't grow down!" I promise I'm working on learning how to maintain the curls. Naturally, Daddy loves them and continues to poof her hair out even more behind my back. Our family pictures this weekend should be interesting as I have no idea what I am going to do with her hair!

1 comment:

  1. Max also takes after his Great Grandpa John when it comes to fishing. When anyone mentions fishing I instantly think of my dad and Uncle John. The Gazdiks sure do enjoy their fishing.....

    ReplyDelete