Monday, September 6, 2010

My mother-in-law turned the big 50 this September and we decided that one of her gifts would be a girl's day out to the Renaissance Festival. It was so much fun! Plus? I got to go to the State Fair and the Renaissance Festival all within three days of each other! How cool is that? (Yes, my stomach is mad at me and my feet kill but it was so worth it!)

Suzanne, Anna, Ashley and Rosemary all went for an elephant ride. How many times do you get to do that in your life?!


Ashley and I had fun pretending to be pickles.


This was a really funny sign on a lady's behind.


The best part? We all got a costumed picture together. How funny is this?!


I had such a good time, I hadn't been to the Renaissance Festival in close to 10 years. It was so nice to go with the girls too because whenever I'd say smile, they all did! Hopefully Suzanne enjoyed her birthday present as much as I did. But something tells me the queen did just fine!

No comments:

Post a Comment