Wednesday, September 8, 2010

The other day while Dusty and I were talking at dinner Max was jabbering away as if he was talking with us. It was so funny and when we stopped talking Max just kept going on and on and on. This is a basic understanding of what we heard from him "dog and then up and then auntie and then bopa and then no..." I started laughing uncontrollably at the "and then"s and started teasing Dusty that our son was blessed with my gift for gab! Not only has he continued to jabber on and on, but his sentences are becoming a lot more clarified.

This morning he asked me, "Where's Maya?" I did my standard response with "I don't know, where is she?" Usually he will just ask me the question again or say he doesn't know, but today he tells me, "Maya at home with Dabu." (Dabu is his nickname for Uncle Randy.) Can you believe he is grasping all of this and so suddenly?! He is also starting to understand wrong from right more clearly as he is quick to give us the guilty face when he knows he is doing something wrong. Take a look at this picture, I didn't capture the full face perfectly, I was a little delayed, but Max knew that I told him he couldn't play in Maya's water dish and yet here I caught him in the act!


We're going to have our hands full with him!

Also, I can now happily report that he did not bite anyone at daycare last week and so far has started this week off that way too! Keep it up big man!!

No comments:

Post a Comment