Wednesday, September 29, 2010

OK, you are all going to hate me. I took the kids on the play set yesterday and I didn't take any pictures - not even one! The way I see it though, the play set is going to be like the trailer for the lawn mower. Eventually you're just going to get so sick of seeing pictures of the kids playing on it. It was just me and the kids and I had to have free hands to grab Rory if she swung too far to one side and started to slip off the horse swing. (I need a baby swing.) But seriously people, it was such a fun time!

Max played on the tire swing below, and I'm pretty sure he has never swung on a tire swing. He had so much fun with me pushing him around and around. He was giggling and squealing. And then the slide! Oh that beautiful half shaped tube of a slide. Max can climb UP the slide! And let me tell you, he thought that was just the silliest thing ever. I even got him to hold Rory once and they went down the slide together.

Rory and the horse swing were probably my favorite though. I've pushed Rory in swings a couple times now and she's always enjoyed it but man did I have fun pushing her yesterday! First we swung together and then I got off when I was convinced she could hold on herself and I got in front of her and pushed her. She had the cutest giggles in the world and loved when I'd get up in her face before pushing her away! She even attempted to bat at me a bit, but since she needed to concentrate on her balance she didn't do that more then twice. The girl is intelligent! She even figured out how to use her feet to make the horse "bounce" back and forth too.

Unfortunately the real world called and we had to go in so I could get everyone dinner. It was hard, there were some tears, but I reassured everyone (including Mom) that the play set is ours and we'll have lots of afternoons to go outside and play.

Greatest purchase ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment