Monday, September 13, 2010

The kids and I traveled to northern Wisconsin so we could spend the weekend visiting with cousin Brookey! She came into town from San Diego so she could celebrate the future arrival of her baby daughter, and we couldn't have been happier to see her and to get to celebrate this with her.

Rory of course showed up in the dress that Brookey made her, and I got this uber cute picture of Brooke and the kids!


Without Dusty's help, and being at Judy's home which has yet to be child proofed for her future granddaughter, I was running around quite a bit and didn't get all that many pictures. But I was at least able to get this cute picture of Brooke and I enjoying the fire.


It was so good to see Brooke! I can't wait to see pictures of her and Dana's baby daughter when she arrives!

No comments:

Post a Comment