Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Ten years ago today, Dusty and I became an official couple. We've been together for a decade now and I'd like to tell you it has gone by really fast, but the reality is we've changed a lot in those ten years and while at times things have flown by, I can say it has felt like 10 years - in a good way.


This is at prom our junior year, about 2 weeks after we became an official couple. It was a great night of dancing and laughing and just being young! I suppose I should share the story of how we met since it really was only about 2 months before this, but I think I'll save that for another time.

I wish I could say we had a great anniversary but Dusty still isn't home and I was running around all afternoon with appointments. Dusty did put a delicious bar of dark chocolate in my car this morning that I found while leaving for work, he obviously knows the way to my heart! Plus, my parents are taking the kids this weekend so we will get to have some one-on-one time.

Rory also turned the big 7 months old today, so I had to squeeze in her pictures with all our plans. I have 2 favorites, I hate choosing. I mean, I should choose the smile one but the other one catches just how big and adorable those blue eyes are.



Which do you think I should use?

1 comment:

  1. Happy anniversary!! Just think of all you have done and accomplished in 10 years.... wow! As for the pictures, I think they are both adorable. But you are right, that second one is heart melting. She's so cute.

    ReplyDelete