Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter was fun. I couldn't get over how much stuff the kids got for Easter and enjoyed making the occasional Christmas joke but in reality it is great that they are so loved. Here I am with the kids showing them everything they got.


They also had another set of Easter baskets at the lake with Bopa and Nana. (As Max has taken to calling her.) Since they spent the weekend up there with them and their Aunties. (As noted in my previous post about my day off.) So they were very spoiled little kids, luckily they don't show that too much. Rory wasn't very interested in her toys, she wanted to eat the plastic "grass" in the basket.


Obviously not a good idea, but cute to see.

We headed over to Dusty's parent's house for Easter where we got to spend time with the family. It was a beautiful day and most of us spent it outside. Thankfully there was sunscreen to hand around or else a lot of us would have looked like lobsters. We kept Rory in a stroller and out of the sun, I'm still too nervous to put sunscreen on her. I'll do it, eventually, I just didn't want to get her all blotchy for Easter. Max had a great time and even got in a nice swing with cousin Anna.



Yeah, they're cute!

I hope everyone else had a great Easter. Now on to yet another busy week!

No comments:

Post a Comment