Sunday, April 4, 2010

A day to myself means:

I get some shopping done, but don't find a pair of jeans which are desperately needed.
I forget to eat lunch while running around trying to find said jeans.
I stop myself from impulse buying for Dusty, the kids, or the house more times than I can count.
I get a pedicure.
I love my pedicure.
I come home and tear apart my house getting everything ready for the garage sale that is over a month away.
I run to the store to get price tags.
I tag all the stuff.
I repack and move all the stuff to storage since I don't want it in my way for the next month.
I sit on the couch and watch "Sweet Home Alabama" on TV even though we own the movie.
I finish a bag of Doritos.
I love Doritos.
I fall asleep.

Don't you wish you had such an amazing life? haha

Anyway, I wasn't kidding about tearing my house apart. Look at this:


I'll be ready come May!

1 comment:

  1. wish i lived closer! bet there is a ton of girl clothesi could use!!!

    i am going to try my hand at my first garage sale this summer....hope it goes well!

    ReplyDelete