Monday, January 28, 2013

We got some more snow! The kids and I spent Sunday afternoon hanging out with Lyla, Nora and their parents. It was snowing so hard that the few photos I did take didn't turn out. Except this one, which I find incredibly hilarious. Max and Lyla, walking the catwalk!


Today the kids went out to play while I cleaned the house. When I made it outside to join them I found them going down the slide on the sled!


I love their faces, they were having so much fun!


Max eventually got interested in trying to make a snowman. (The snow wasn't sticky enough but he put in a valiant effort.)


Rory attempted the slide alone. My brave little girl, even going head first!


It's nice to have some fluffy snow again. Hopefully we'll get a chance to build that elusive snowman. We've tried so many times this year but the snow has not cooperated with us yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment