Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Last night we had an amazing dinner of mussels. (Thanks TaTa for lending me the cookbook.) I wasn't sure how the kids would take to eating mussels for dinner but we've always just played dinner cool, whatever we're eating is served without much of a discussion beforehand.

Rory tried the mussels and decided she didn't like them. Not a big deal, there were plenty of other things for her to eat.

Max? Well he got confused and thought he was eating muscles to give him big muscles. He kept eating them and then talking about how much stronger he was getting.

I know, adorable.

Today? He's been bragging about how strong he is, about how his brother eats lots of mussels too in order to get strong (the kids have imaginary siblings, I really should write more on them, maybe another day). And he's been asking for more mussels for dinner.

I love that boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment