Thursday, January 31, 2013

My kids can skate now. That's right, they rock!


Dusty and I had so much fun watching them practice yesterday, it was the fastest practice yet! I thought I'd show you some fun photos this time around. Take a look at how graceful my girl is!




Yes, I know, mean Mom taking photos of a spill, but it is a funny set of photos! The kids very much look forward to the last ten minutes of practice when they play foxes and squirrels. I mean, what kid wouldn't like to have one of the "foxes" send him flying around the ice?





Seriously? This is such a great experience. If I could, I'd invite you all out to watch, or enroll your kids, it's such a positive environment and those hockey boys are amazing with the kids! Did I mention it's completely free too? I love this community!

No comments:

Post a Comment