Thursday, January 24, 2013

Last night's hockey experience was the best one we've had yet! I apologize in advance, I took a lot of photos and consequently there will be a bit more here today. This proud Mama has a lot of bragging to do!

First off, let's check out my baby girl, the one we considered pulling out and whom finally stood up on her skates with me over the weekend. Check her out! She stood up with only some help with holding her skates in place.



Not only did she stand up but she also put her skating moves to the test.




She did awesome you guys, she got up a few times and took some steps, she attempted to get up a few more times and eventually she tired out and the big kids skated her around the ice so she wasn't sitting around bored.

This nice guy, I believe his name was Logan, helped Max immensely. I love the varsity hockey team so much! He got Max to learn to balance while lifting his skates up.



Next thing you know, Max is walking on the ice! And not just a little bit, but all over the place!





Like I said, it was awesome, there was so much improvement from both of them and they were both so proud of themselves! They were constantly searching for Dusty and I to make sure we saw how well they were doing, it was just adorable. I am so glad we decided to do this! (I'm also so glad for the next morning, where both kids sleep in a little bit.)

No comments:

Post a Comment