Monday, December 17, 2012

We've been laying low this weekend. Not only did I have the desire to cuddle my children and never ever let them out of my site again, they also have been recovering from the nasty cold they both got this week. Not that a cold is really a good reason to stay locked up, but it worked as a good excuse for us. No one was complaining about the extra TV time, hot chocolate and warm apple cider to help sore throats, and numerous cuddles.

There was still some energy in the kids so we found ways to work that out. The kids and I have got some new dance moves that we invented this weekend. We cannot wait for Auntie and Taylor's wedding to show them off! (No date set, but yes, they are engaged!) Daddy and the kids wrestled. Well, more like the kids kind of wrestled but really just begged Dusty to throw them.





Yes, he did do this numerous times with both kids this weekend. Those arms make me swoon...

No comments:

Post a Comment