Friday, December 7, 2012

Let's wrap up the week with some fun photos.

My kids? They can't leave the ornaments on the Christmas tree alone, so we've given them special permission to play with some of the ornaments as long as they put them back. In other words, some days they get to play with them, and others they loose that privilege, at least it makes for a cute photo or two.



Rory doesn't nap during the day and hasn't for a while. I'm sure I've complained enough about our late nights if she does nap, so imagine my surprise when I came up stairs from vacuuming to find she had made a bed for herself in the recliner and was out cold, sucking away on that bottom lip.


Last night the kids would not leave me alone. I know, it should be cute, but when you're trying to make dinner and catch up with your husband after work it gets to be too much. So instead? I whipped out the camera, took a picture, and then let Max scroll through all the photos on my camera. Success! And a cute(ish) photo.


Now on to our weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment