Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Remember how Cecil and Dusty put up the lights around the Christmas tree? Well, there was a miscommunication, and we ended up with an all purple top.


So now, the super tall tree, the one we had to cut top branches off of in order to get it to fit? Also gives off an awesome purple glow all over the upstairs. At least purple is my favorite color!


Dusty was determined we wouldn't need to bring in a ladder to decorate the tree this year. I decided that since the tree was so tall we could put up my Precious Moment ornaments on the top half. I haven't put them up since the year the tree tipped over. It was a momentous occasion! And my husband? He's using kitchen utensils to put my fragile ornaments on the upper half!


Max? Well, monkey see, monkey do. (That would be a butter knife, really ineffective for hanging.)


After a couple close calls I ran and got the ladder and wouldn't hear of any more complaints. Max and Rory both had fun putting the ornaments on the tree.



And now our holiday decorating is complete! Let the Christmas countdown begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment